Author Topic: Introduce Yourselves  (Read 7414 times)

Brona

• Dan Brown
    • View Profile
    • Brona's Books
Re: Introduce Yourselves
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 08:37:20 PM »
Hello one and all.

I'm Bronwyn from Brona's books (all my blog & SM links are below).
My first born nephew couldn't pronounce Bronwyn, so I've claimed his name for me as my online nom de plume (you're the first to know this about me after 5 yrs of blogging as just Brona - shhhh, don't tell anyone!).

I host AusReading Month in November on my blog.
And this year I started an Edith Wharton reading month in May (The Wharton Review) which I hope will continue to grow.

I started off reviewing books with my teacher hat on, but my blog has become a more personal thing since then, where I keep track of my reading journey.
I now work in an Indie bookshop in Sydney's Inner West, managing the children's section, so I still read and review a lot of children's books to keep ahead of customer requests!

I have so many books in my life, that I'm getting stricter and stricter about only reading what I like.
I have a book reading family (the wonderful Mr Books and his 2 teenage sons) who often provide additional support material when I'm writing reviews.

I'm going through a mini-slump right now.

Finding this (reactivated, refreshed) site seems to be helping me find my groove again - thank you :-)
Brona
Blog || Twitter || FB || Instagram

Suzpol

• Administrator
  • J. R. R. Tolkein
  • OOOOOK!
    • View Profile
    • Suz's Space
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2014, 02:42:12 PM »
So pleased we've helped! Will be looking to join AusReading, at least for part of the month.

Tory

• Dan Brown
  • live a life more random
    • View Profile
    • Minted Rogue
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2016, 11:26:51 AM »
Hi!!

I'm Tory from Brisbane and I blog over at www.mintedrogue.com about everything really, but regularly about books. Just really started up the blog this year.

I love them and am never without one. I'm attempting the PopSugar Reading Challenge this year and blogging about my efforts :)

Glad to meet you all!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 11:34:47 AM by Tory »

Suzpol

• Administrator
  • J. R. R. Tolkein
  • OOOOOK!
    • View Profile
    • Suz's Space
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2016, 11:41:01 AM »
Hi Tory,

Good to have you here.

I'm interested in this challenge, not to join you but to know more about it.

Suzie